Milesight IoT Cloud provides online website and APP, you can use your mobile phone to set configuration and check data anytime and anywhere.
This article describes how to use Milesight IoT Cloud APP to execute some simply operations.
Login Milesight IoT Cloud Account
1. Open Milesight IoT Cloud APP and fill in your username and password, select login server.
2. If you don’t have Milesight IoT Cloud account, click Sign up to register a new Milesight IoT cloud account, select server according to your own needs.
Add Milesight Gateway
Before you use Milesight IoT cloud APP, please make sure that the gateway can access the Internet and Milesight IoT Cloud mode is enabled.
Use Pull-to-refresh to update your gateway/device state. You can also use this method to refresh the data.
Add Milesight Sensors/Nodes
Milesight IoT Cloud App supports two methods to add sensor/node: Scanning code or Entering SN code manually.
1. By Scanning Code
Click Add Devices, hold your phone and make sure the QR code/barcode is clearly displayed within the area (you can find the QR code/barcode on the outer package). After the QR code/barcode is recognized, you can fill out the required fields and click Next to complete the setup.
2. By Entering SN Code Manually
Click Manually Enter Device SN Code and fill out the required fields to complete the setup.
Select a device and click Settings to configure it
Event and History
1. Go to Event of Milesight IoT Cloud APP, you can view the Alarm Reporting, Trigger Log, and add recipient.
2. Select a device and go to History, set a time period to view the corresponding data. Check the data via chart, the line in the chart can be disabled or enabled.
How to create a trigger
Go to Triggers, set the Trigger Conditions and Action, when the conditions are met, the corresponding action will be performed. You can also enable or disable this trigger.
How to share devices
Go to Me -> Sharing Center -> Shared by me, add a contact. select Permission and share devices.
Quick Login Web GUI via APP
Go to cloud.milesight-iot.com on computer and click QR Code on the upper right corner.
How to Check and Upgrade Account Level
Go to Me -> Member Center to check your account level and current function usage. If you need to upgrade your account, click Upgrade Account to submit requirement table or contact to Milesight sales directly.