Milesight LoRaWAN Gateway supports to download template and import multiple devices conveniently.
This article describes how to bulk import devices in Milesight Embedded Network Server. If you need to add single device, please refer to How to Connect LoRaWAN Nodes to Milesight Gateway.
- Milesight LoRaWAN Gateway
- LoRaWAN end-devices
- Make sure there has been at least 1 application and profile on Network Server > Applications and Network Server > Profiles. Please refer to this article: How to Connect LoRaWAN Nodes to Milesight Gateway. In this article, we use cloud in the application, and ClassA-OTAA in the profile.
- Go to Network Server > Device, click Bulk Import and download the template.
- Fill in the information of device in template.csv. Attributes needed:
If the Join Type is select as OTAA,
input: name, description, deveui, application, deviceprofile, appkey.
input: name, description, deveui, application, deviceprofile, devaddr, appskey, nwskey.Take AM107 and UC1152 as examples.
- Click Browse to locate the .csv file and import it.
- After bulk import is done successfully, click Apply on the upper right to confirm the configuration.