Q1: How to change the Milesight VPN encryption to AES-256?
Answer: Please access the Milesight VPN Web GUI, modify the encryption to you desired, save and download certification file, import it into client.
Q2: Does the Milesight VPN support AES-256-GCM encryption?
Answer: No, AES-256-GCM is not supported in Milesight VPN currently, but AES-256-CBC is supported.
Q3: Here some questions about Devicehub:
- Does Devicehub support other brand lora gateway? (assume standard lora protocol)
- Does Devicehub API ready?
- Can Devicehub whitelabel with other brand?
- Can Devicehub configure the Milesight gateway remotely?
- No, Devicehub can only supports Milesight gateways and routers.
- Devicehub doesn't have API for now. If you want to connect our device to other third party platform, you can use our gateway or router API directly.
- About customization or OEM requirement, please contact Milesight sales.
- Yes, you can remote access device's web GUI to change configurations.