The Helium Console is a web-based device management tool that allows developers to register, authenticate, and manage their devices on the Helium network. In addition to device management, Console provides prebuilt connections called Integrations to route device data via HTTPs or MQTT; or directly to cloud services like AWS IoT. This article will describe how to connect Milesight LoRaWAN nodes to Helium console. You can also refer to below video tutorial to know the steps:
- Milesight LoRaWAN® Class A nodes
- Helium Console Account with enough Data Credits
1. Log in Helium Console, go to Devices page, click Add New Device.
2. Fill in the device name, Dev EUI, App EUI and App Key, then click Save Device.
1) Helium console only supports Class A type device and join mode as OTAA.
2) For Milesight LoRaWAN nodes, the default App Key is 5572404C696E6B4C6F52613230313823.
3. After adding, click the device on the list to check the uplinks.
You can also check the packet details by clicking Debug mode button on the right of the page.
5. If you need to decode the device data, go to Functions tab to click Add New Function.
6. Select Custom type and paste the decoder. You can click here to find Milesight decoders and select the xxxxx_TTN.js code file.
After pasting, you can fill in a payload example to test the output result. If the result is not problem, click Save Function.
7. Go to Flow page and connect the device to the decoder.
If any problems, please refer to Helium console troubleshooting or contact Milesight technical support about it.