- Controlling the digital output of UC3X with a MQTT command, I have noticed that the MQTT command payload does not have sequence. How do you ensure that the reply is for a specific command?
- There is no mention of the QoS for your MQTT communication. Which one is used?
- Yes, the command statement doesn't have sequence, but it would reply immediately, so that you could judge which command it replies
- UC3x MQTT is working on Qos 0.
Q2: Is it possible to change the default topic of the MQTT publisher of UC3452?Answer: No, UC3452 has its fixed MQTT topics and not support to change.
Q3: Is it possible integrate UC3452 to Thingsboard?Answer: No, UC3452 has its fixed MQTT topics and not support to change it except you could change the Thingsboard MQTT topic format.
Q4: Is it possible to control the DO of UC3414 via receiving a SMS?Answer: No, you can control it via MQTT, TCP and cloud platform like AWS or Milesight IoT Cloud.
Q5: When I connect UC3452 USB to PC and loggin via ToolBox, ToolBox always shows password wrong. How to troubleshoot it?Answer:
- Use power adapter to supply power to UC3452. If it's only powered by USB, the device system can not work steadily.
- Please change another USB cable or another PC.