Milesight IoT Cloud reports can be generated and scheduled regularly. Users can send reports at a custom date and time. And the reports will show the summary of the device’s history in form of data and chart.
This article describes how to create a report on Milesight IoT Cloud.
- Reports feature is only available for standard account. Click here to know more about Milesight IoT Cloud plans. If you need to upgrade your account, please contact Milesight sales.
- There are 10 reports can be created at most. If you need to expand quantities of reports, please contact Milesight sales.
- There are 20 devices can be contained in one report at most, you can expand quantities of devices via creating more reports.
- There are 5 recipients allowed of one report. If you need, please contact Milesight sales for upgrading.
- The reports begin to be generated at 00:00 on the day of sending the reports.
1. Go to Reports and click Add at the top of the page.
2. Create and customize your reports as needed.
- Title: Enter a desired name for a report.
- Device: Select the devices to record in this report.
- Recipients: The report will be sent to the following email addresses.
- Reporting Frequency: Select from daily, weekly or monthly.
- Select Monthly & Last Day of the Month you will receive the historical data report of previous month on the last day of this month.
- Select Weekly & Friday you will receive the historical data report of previous week on Friday.
- Select Daily you will receive the previous day's historical data report everyday.
3. Go to Event Center -> Reporting Records, check the sent reports history and download the report by clicking the Download
4. You can also enable/disable, edit, delete this report.