Q1: How to connect LoRaWAN sensor to the Fiware platform?
Answer: Fiware platform has integrated with Chirpstack/TTN, so Milesight LoRaWAN sensor can be connected to Chirpstack or TTN and Fiware platform get data from these platforms.
Q2: Can the EM500-PT100- T200 sensor be submerge in hot water?
Answer: Yes, it can be submerged in hot water.
Q3: If I need to change another NS for Milesight LoRaWAN sensors, how to make the device reconnect to the new network server?
- Reboot the sensor to allow the sensor to re-join the network quickly.
- Enable Rejoin mode which will make sensor send specific amounts of LoRaMAC packets to check connection status. If no reply after specific amount packets, the devices will send re-join packets once more. You can also modify the packet number to smaller value to make it rejoin network once more.
Q4: How should I calibrate the temperature of EM500-PT100?
Answer: You can enable the calibration and input the calibration value via Toolbox. For more details please refer to EM500 Series User Guide.
- Why there is no 12 VDC output between VOUT and GND of EM500-PP?
- Can I send a downlink command to change the reporting interval of EM500-PP remotely?
- EM500-PP device only supplies power to PP sensor when the data needs to be collected, which saves battery power.
- Yes, you can use downlink command ff03+2 byte time to control the reporting interval. For example, if you need to set the reporting interval as 20 mins (1200s), you can send command ff03b004. (b004=04b0=1200)
- I can't find USB port inside the EM300 device. How to configure EM300 device?
- I can't find EM300 battery level info in uplink packages.
- The new hardware EM300 doesn't support the USB anymore, please configure the device via NFC or TTL interface.
- EM300 series sensor only sends battery level when it joins network or every 6 hours. This is fixed and can not be set by reporting interval.
Q7: Is it possible for EM500-PP to report the data every 1 second?
Answer: No, and it's not suggested to upload every 1 second which reduce the battery life quickly.
Q8: Do Milesight gateways and sensors support the AS923-2 frequency band?
Answer: The gateway supports, the sensor is not yet. Please contact Milesight for customization if you have any application or project for it.
Q9: Is EM310-UDL suitable for detect larger street garbage containers (height 1-2m) or just with small household bins?
Answer: Both support, the detection range of bin sensor is 3-450 cm.
Q10: Can EM500-LGT measure PAR as well?
Answer: No, it can't. Light in the 400-700nm spectral range cannot be detected.
Q11: Is the temperature/humidity probe output from the EM300-xLD a current or voltage output?
Answer: It's a voltage output.
Q12: Is the EM300-ZLD cable extendable?
Answer: Yes, it is support customization.
Q13: Can EM500-SWL be used to detect oil?
Answer: Yes, Milesight supports SWL probe customization for other liquids. Please detail your oil kind and density if you have requirements for it.
Q14: How to installation the EM300-ZLD probe cable?
Answer: There are two installation methods, one is to wrap the column, the other is fixed with cable ties.
Q15: The PIR sensor on the AM300/WS202 used for occupancy rate calculation or if there is people or not detection?
Answer: It is used for detect if there is people or not.