- Is the 4x4 MIMO available on 5G or 4G?
- What is the main antenna port of UR75-5G and UR75-4G.
- What is the maximum number of supported clients and maximum peak speed on WiFi ?
- The 4*4 MIMO is available on 5G only.
- For the main antenna port in UR75-5G, all the 4 antennas are main ports; for UR75-4G, the one mark as MAIN is the main port and the AUX is auxilliary port. For more details please refer to UR75 Quick Guide.
- The max number of WIFI clients is 60, the max peak speed is about 866Mbps.
Q2: What 5G frequency band does the UR75-500GL-G-W support?Answer: UR75-500GL-G-W supports these 5G NR bands: N1/N2/N3/N5/N7/N8/N12/N20/N28/N41/N66/N71/N78/N79
Q3: Is it possible to change the WiFi Password of the UR75-5G?Answer: Yes, log in router's Web GUI, go to Network -> Interface -> WLAN, set the Encryption Mode according to your needs (recommend WPA2-PSK) and fill in the key, click save and apply.
Q4: Does UR32 support TLSv1.2 for OpenVPN?Answer: Yes, UR32 supports TLS v1.2 for OpenVPN.
Q5: Does the UR35 (Model with FXS port) support a hotdial function?Answer: UR35 with FXS port does not support hotdial function. If you have any application or projects for it, please contact Milesight about it.
Q6: Is there a way to monitor the router remotely?Answer: Milesight Devicehub is available to use monitor router status remotely. You can contact Milesight technical support or Milesight sales for Milesight DeviceHub trial account.