Q1: Can I connect a temperature thermistor (10k Type II) sensor to UC1122?
Answer: No, UC1122 can only detect current values. Please convert resistance value into current value through external circuit by yourself.
Q2: Would we be able to connect UC1152 to a volumetric counter with a pulse emitter?
Answer: Yes, UC1152 with hardware v3.0 supports pulse counter mode, you can connect the pulse counter to DI if pulse range is 3-24VDC.
Q3: Can UC502 supply power to external devices through the DO interface?
Answer: No, it can't be used to power external devices. You can use power outputs of UC502 to supply powers.
Q4: How to control the GPIO status of UC501 in application server? Besides application server, is it possible programming the operation in UG6x gateway?
Answer: Please send downlink commands or refer to this guide: How to Remotely Control Milesight Controller via MQTT in Milesight Gateway. You can also use Node-RED to achieve the programming.
Q5: Can the AI of UC502 support reading to four decimal places?
Answer: No, UC50x does not support such high precision.
Q6: Do the UC50x Series devices send an uplink message when the state of a GPIO changes?
Answer: Yes, if the state of a GPIO has been changes, it will upload status immediately.
- Does the interface of UC501 with RS485 support MODBUS?
- Can UC501 provide 12VDC for external devices?
- Yes, UC501 can work as a Modbus master to collect the data of whom is connected via RS485.
- Yes, UC501 can supply 12VDC to RS485 device before collecting your sensor data.
- What does TxPower=0 mean in UC1122?
- I set the reporting interval of UC1122 to 60 seconds, why is it still reporting every 6 seconds?
- TxPower=0 means Max EIRP. You can keep tx power as 0.
- UC1122 will reports right away if you trigger the DI, so please ensure if DI is triggered. Besides, please ensure the setting is saved.
Q9: Terminal "IN" of UC1122 is connected to 12V, but the DI is triggered failed, what should I do?
Answer: If you use an external 12V power supply to trigger the DI, please connect the supply negative side to IN_COM. If you use the same power supply to power the device and trigger the DI via VIN, please connect the IN_COM to GND and VIN to IN to check if DI triggers.
Q10: If Milesight had any LoRaWAN products that can accept data from an SDI-12 data stream?
Answer: Currently, the SDI-12 is still not supported in our LoRaWAN controllers. If you have any requirements or applications for it, please contact Milesight about it.