Q1: Can Milesight router bridge SIM1 to LAN1, SIM2 to LAN2 and Ethernet WAN to LAN3/WiFi, and all work in active/active/active?
Answer: No, since there is only one cellular module in the router.
Q2: Can I develop simple programs that perform mathematical operations and store the results on UR75? Can I use Python?
Answer: Yes, UR75 supports simple programs development via Python SDK. You can refer to article How to Install Python SDK and Read Log to download UR7X Python Bundle.
Q3: I need to interconnect a total of 7 UR32. Six of them will have an IP camera in the back and one will have some management. I need 7 different subnets which support two-way communication . One of the UR32's will have to be VPN server.
Answer: It's recommended to use Milesight VPN to which all of the 7 routers are connected. Make port forwarding on the routers and a site-to-site VPN link is available for you. You can submit a ticket to email@example.com for more information.
Q4: Is it possible to install OpenWRT packages with the opkg install command and copy several scripts that are executed periodically on the UR32?
Answer: Currently it's not supported. You can share details if you are working on a certain project to evaluate.
Q5: I have a couple of questions about UR3X routers.
1. Does the router search all carriers and cell strengths in the area and provide a report of the result?
2. Is it possible to roll back a firmware to a second firmware bank in the event of a failure?
3. Do you have a list of SMS text commands for the router please?
1. The router doesn’t search all carriers and cell strengths in the area currently. It only searches the surrounding carrier base station to register. If you have certain project that require this feature, you can contact your sales for commercial evaluation.
2. In the event of an upgrade failure, when we access the device web GUI, it will guide the user to re-upgrade the firmware. You can restore system operation by upgrading to another firmware.
3. You can submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Q6: What is the data rate of UR35's WIFI? How about the maximum radius of area it can cover?
Answer: Data rate is about 150Mbps; Distance: 100 meter in open area and 50-70 meter indoors.
Q7: Does Milesight router support to the E-SIM?
Answer: Not by default. Please contact our sales if you have the requirement for it.
Q8: Does Milesight's power adapter have UL certificate?
Answer: Milesight's power adapter has UL certificate.
Q9: Does your 4G module have TAC Certification Letter given by GSMA?
Answer: Yes, please contact our sales if you need it.
Q10: What is the size of M.2 NVMe SSD slot in UR75?
Answer: 2280. "22" represents the width in millimeters (mm), while the next two digits represent the length, also in mm. The longer the drive, the more NAND flash chips can be mounted; hence, more capacity.
Q11: Which WIFI module is used for the UR75-5G?
Answer: UR75-5G uses Qualcomm IPQ4019 module.
Q12: Why was it that when I save the configuration on router, after reboot, the configuration disappear?
Answer: After saving the configuration, please click Apply on the upper right of the page.