This guide describes the steps to add Milesight IoT end-devices on Loriot, with a LoRaWAN gateway that uses same regional parameters already added. For the steps about the gateway, refer to .
- Loriot account
- A Milesight LoRaWAN gateway connected to Loriot
- Milesight LoRaWAN end deviceswhose frequency plan matches the gateway’s
- Go to Application > SampleApp > Enroll Device to reach the page as below.
- Type LoRaWAN device information:
- MAC Version: By default, AM100/EM300/EM500/UC500 series of endpoint devices abide v1.1 and can be configured to other versions, UC11 uses v1.0.2.
- Enrollment Process: By default, all Milesight IoT endpoint devices use OTAA v1.0.x. This can be configured in ToolBox.
- Following information from device’s user guide or ToolBox:
- For OTAA devices: DevEUI, AppKey, AppEUI
- For ABP devices: DevEUI, DevAddr, NwkSkey, AppSkey
- Keep Location disabled, then click Enroll.
- Wait for a while and refresh the page, on Last data (10 latest records)* section you’ll see the uplinks from AM107.