Symptom 1: Computer can't recognize the Ethernet port of gateway.
- Check if correcrt Ethernet port is connected to computer. (Not console port)
- Check if gateway system completes startup and works fine via LED status. For UG8x, slowly blinks of SYS/System LED indicates the system works; for UG6x, staticly light of STATUS LED indicates the system works.
- Change another network cable and check if bad contact between gateway and computer.
- Change another computer.
Symptom 2: Browser fails to show login page of the gateway when accessing via default IP.
- Check if loggin IP is correct. Please find default IP from gateway label.
- When the default IP is 192.168.23.150, assign the computer IP following the article How to Login the Web GUI of Gateway?.
- Check if computer subnet is conflict with default IP of the gateway.
- Ping IP address of gateway from computer terminal.
- It's recommended to use Chrome browser to access the web GUI.
Symptom 3: Loggin page shows but unresponsive when you fill in username and password.
- Check if username and password are correct;
- Clean the cache of the browser and check if loggin page still shows. If not, please refer to Checklist of Symptom 1 and 2.