Milesight LoRaWAN gateways provide friendly web interface for quick configuration.
If this is the first time you configure the gateway, please refer to this guide to login the web GUI of Milesight Gateway.
Default username: admin
Default password: password
Milesight Gateway UG6x or UG8x
Login via Ethernet Port
There are two kinds of default IP:
- 192.168.23.150 (for UG6x or UG8x with firmware version 184.108.40.206 and later)
- 192.168.1.1 (for UG8x with firmware version 87.1.0.x or before 220.127.116.11)
Please refer to the back label on the gateway.
- Connect computer to ETH port of the gateway with Ethernet cable.
- Go to Control Panel-> Network and Sharing Center -> Change Adapter Settings.
- Select Ethernet and click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) and click Use the following IP address.
Then configure the Default gateway as default IP of UG6x or UG8x (192.168.23.150 or 192.168.1.1).
Note: you can also select Obtain an IP address automatically if default IP is 192.168.1.1.
- After saving the configurations,open a Web browser on your PC (Chrome is recommended) and type in the default IP address to access the web GUI. Enter the username and password, click Login.
Login via Wi-Fi
Applicability: UG6x and UG8x Wi-Fi model.
AP Mode of gateway is enabled by default without encryption.
Default IP: 192.168.1.1
- Enable Wireless Network Connection on your computer, search for access point "Gateway_******" for UG6x or “Ursalink_******” for UG8x, and connect it.
- After connected, open a Web browser on your PC (Chrome is recommended) and type in the IP address 192.168.1.1 to access the web GUI.
- Enter the username and password, click Login.
Note: If you enter the username or password incorrectly up to 5 times, the login page will be locked for 10 minutes.