When first open the AM102/AM107, it will detect the environment and take environment CO2 value as reference value of atmosphere (400ppm). When environment CO2 value is high, the reference value of AM102/AM107 will higher, causing abnormal values of CO2.
Milesight provide multiple calibration methods. In order to make it adjust different environments, it's suggested to manually calibrate CO2 values of AM102/AM107.
- AM102/AM107: V1.23 and above
- Configuration software(Toolbox): V6.23 and above
- Mobile APP(Toolbox): V1.2.9 and above
1. Place the AM102/AM07 outside for more than 10 minutes.
2. Use mobile APP or software to calibrate the CO2 values.
Method 1: Open Toolbox APP and go to "Setting -> Calibration Settings" to enable CO2 and click "Manual Calibration" right away.
Method 2: Open the Toolbox software on PC and go to "Device Settings -> Basic -> Calibration Settings" to enable CO2 and click "Manual Calibration" right away.
For more CO2 calibration information, please refer to How to Calibrate CO2 Value in AM102.