The Ursalink Cloud is a comprehensive cloud service that provides unparalleled levels of vertical integration with Ursalink devices, which allows us to connect them in a fast way. in this quick manual, we will get to know how fast the Ursalink Gateway can be connected to Ursalink Cloud.
Step1. Register your own account through the Cloud Platform,
click 'Register Now', you will need to choose the server region, you will get an activation email to login.
Then you can login using your own account successfully.
Step2. Create a gateway in Ursalink Cloud using the Gateway's SN.
You can find the SN (Serial Number) on the Status page of Ursalink Gateway. When done, save it.
Step 3. Enable the 'Ursallink Cloud ' Option in 'Network Server' page.
and make sure Ursalink internal network server is enabled, which is the default destination of packet forwarder.
You will see the status display online shortly.
- To connect Ursalink Gateway to Ursalink Cloud, we need to input the SN (Serial Number) Instead of the Gateway EUI or Gateway ID in 'Network Server' page.
- The Network server should be enabled.
- Once the gateway is connected to Ursalink Cloud, it cannot connect to other platform simultaneously.
- The gateway must have internet access .
- If you found the Ursalink Cloud doesn't allow you to add the SN, try to check it with your colleague whether this SN has been recorded, or send the SN to Ursalink Support to double check.
Meet any issue about the integration? You can refer to this trouble shooting guide.