The latest update on Ursalink Cloud released a new feature — “Custom Image”. This feature is available in Ursalink Cloud (Web) v1.9.3 and above. Users can upload a picture from computer, such as supermarket or office photos, and place connected devices to a specific position on the image. The field data and analytics can be read from the image then.
This feature is an optimal choice for small and centralized area monitoring application, for example, supermarket, office and farm.
Step 1: Log in with your Ursalink Cloud account. Go to “Dashboard” >> “Add” >> “Custom Image”.
Step 2: Click “” and upload an image from computer.
Note: we suggest using an image that has a ratio of 16:9. (For example, sized at 1280 x 720 pixels and less than 1MB).
Step 3: Click a device icon on the right. Drag it into the image you just upload and drop it onto a specific position.
Tips: how to delete device icon on the image?
- Right-click a device icon and select “delete”.
- Drag a device icon and drop it out of range of the image.
You can configure the image to set alerts
- Green Device Item: device is connected and functioning properly
- Red Device Item: device alarm. You can click the icon and check it out.
- Grey Device Item: device is disconnected.