- Product: UG87 LoRaWAN gateway, UC11-T1 Temp&Humidity LoRaWAN Sensor, UC11-N1 LoRaWAN Sensor Node
- Firmware: 22.214.171.124 and above
In this file, the UC11-T1 sensor and UC11-N1 sensor node are supported by UG87 gateway to add into Loriot.
For UG87 Gateway
Step 1: Find the Packet Forwarder Tab --> General, and click on the pen icon under ‘Operation’.
Step 2: Disable it for localhost.
Attention: This action will stop the running of the built-in Network Server!
Step 3: Create a new destination, and choose "Loriot” from the drop down menu of Type. The uplink port and downlink port will be changed to 1780 automatically.
Please input the address of server and save the settings.
Step 4: To change the Gateway ID, replace the FFFE with FFFF in the middle.
Step 5: Click on "Save & Apply”.
Next, we need to set up the gateway on the Loriot platform.
Step 1. Find the Network -> Gateway tab and click on “Add Gateway”.
Step 2. Find the Ursalink UG8x gateway from the homepage.
Step 3. Remove the FFFF in the Gateway ID and add colon mark. For example, to change the previous ID “24E124FFFFF03F45” to “24:E1:24:F0:3F:45”
Step 4. Fill in the correct MAC address and save it.
Now you have successfully finished the whole procedure of adding UG87 gateway into Loriot!
For UC11-T1/ UC11-N1
Step 1: In the Loriot platform, create a new application and choose "Enroll Device” tab.
Step 2. Fill in a Title name, and get the "DevEUI", "AppEUI" and "AppKey" from Toolbox.
Step 3. Choose LoRaWAN Parameters from Devices
Step 4. Choose Class C for UC11-N1 and Class A for UC11-T1 from the drop down menu of Class in Device Parameter, and click "Accept”.
Step 5. Get the booting data of UC11-N1.
Step 6. Find “Application ->Devices ->UC11-N1”, and click on “Send downlink”.
Step 7. Fill in 85 for Port, send the Payload to set report interval as every 30, and click on “Send to device”.
Remark: Please make reference to the Payload file of UC11-T1 & N1.
- Make sure that the gateway is connected to the Internet, otherwise, the Internet problem will result inan unsuccessful connection to the Loriot server.
- Make sure that the MAC address is correct.
- Make sure the Gateway ID is correct.
- Make sure that the UC11-T1 and UC11-N1 werenot added to other Network Servers.
- Make sure localhost is disabled before performing
- Make sure that UC11-N1/UC11-T1 has the same frequency plan as the UG8x.